2023 Budget Breakfast, Sponsored by PwC Bermuda
Join the Chamber of Commerce for an engaging discussion as we explore the 2023 Annual Budget with a panel of industry experts:
Moderated by Arthur Wightman, PwC Bermuda territory leader.
- The Premier and Minister of Finance, The Honorable E. David Burt JP, MP
- Nathan Kowalski, Economist and President of the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce
- Christopher Schaper, Deputy Chair ABIR & CEO AIG Re
- Stephen Todd, CEO Bermuda Hotel Association
- Myra Virgil, CEO Bermuda Foundation
Doors open at 8AM.
This event is sold out, use the REGISTER button to be added to the waiting list.
Payment is required to confirm your attendance.
No registrations will be accepted the day of the event.
Date and Time
Monday Feb 20, 2023
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM AST
8:30am - 10:00am Panel Discussion
All Princess Rooms
The Hamilton Princess and Beach Club
$60 Member single admission
$600 Member Table of 10
$85 Non-Member single admission
$850 Non-Member Table of 10
Amanda Duncan, events